Nia High-Collar Black Leather Jacket
Simple and elegant, this high collar jacket brings everyday style with a rugged texture and soft, cozy interior.
Simple and elegant, this Nia High-Collar Black Leather Jacket is specially crafted with textured lambskin leather and faux fur trims at the collar, cuffs, and hem to keep you warm and cozy during the harsh winter. Finally, highlighting the rugged texture is zipper closure, long sleeves, side pockets, an oversized fit and a super soft inside that guarantees extreme comfort come snow or storm.
Shipping & Return
- We provide free shipping to countries around the world.
- All orders are shipped with a FDX or DHL tracking number.
- For customized and bespoke items, the delivery time may be longer than usual.
LeathersInn will accept the return/exchange of unworn/unwashed products within 30 days of the date of delivery. Customers are required to contact LeathersInn and provide the original receipt. Products that are worn, damaged, or have missing labels/tags will not be accepted for return/exchange.
After receiving your return, we will inspect it and validate the reason, after which your exchange order will be dispatched between the next 15 business days. In case of a refund, you will be credited the amount within 7 business days. Once you have been refunded you will receive an email confirmation and the refund is expected to be processed within 10 – 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
No return/exchange request will be considered for customers ordering two or more than two products at the same time. This is to restrict the practice of purchasing an item at a resale value and then returning the product in case there is no sale. This is also to discourage ordering more than one product for trial purposes and selecting one.
- Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: +1 (224) 391-4426
WOMEN SIZE GUIDE
- Bust: Measure Around the Fullest Part, Place the Tape Close Under the Arms and Make Sure The Tape is Flat Across the Back.
- Waist: Measure the Narrowest Part of your Waist.
- Hip: Measure 20cm Down from the Natural Waist Line.
- Sleeves: Measuring Points Shoulder Joint to Wrist Bone
- Shoulder: From Right Shoulder Joint to Left Shoulder Joint
- Back Length: Measure From Collar to Seat
Measurement in Inches.