Sierra Brown Leather Biker Jacket
Take a Classic Approach this Winter. Wear this Detailed Biker Style Jacket in Brown.
Contrasting stitching and a chic asymmetrical placket lend a contemporary vibe to this Sierra Brown Leather Biker Jacket. It’s crafted using supple sheepskin leather for a fit you’ll feel and love. Featuring a fashionable notch collar, shoulder epaulets, and two inner and outer pockets, the jacket highlights a distinct and quirky style.
- Outer Shell: Real Leather
- Leather Type: Sheepskin
- Leather Finish: Semi-aniline
- Inner Shell: Satin
- Closure Style: Zipper
- Collar Style: Notch
- Cuffs Style: Zipper
- Additional: Shoulder Epaulettes
- Inside Pockets: Two
- Outside Pockets: Two
- Color: Brown Rust
Shipping & Return
- We provide free shipping to countries around the world.
- All orders are shipped with a FDX or DHL tracking number.
- For customized and bespoke items, the delivery time may be longer than usual.
LeathersInn will accept the return/exchange of unworn/unwashed products within 30 days of the date of delivery. Customers are required to contact LeathersInn and provide the original receipt. Products that are worn, damaged, or have missing labels/tags will not be accepted for return/exchange.
After receiving your return, we will inspect it and validate the reason, after which your exchange order will be dispatched between the next 15 business days. In case of a refund, you will be credited the amount within 7 business days. Once you have been refunded you will receive an email confirmation and the refund is expected to be processed within 10 – 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
No return/exchange request will be considered for customers ordering two or more than two products at the same time. This is to restrict the practice of purchasing an item at a resale value and then returning the product in case there is no sale. This is also to discourage ordering more than one product for trial purposes and selecting one.
- Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: +1 (224) 391-4426
WOMEN SIZE GUIDE
- Bust: Measure Around the Fullest Part, Place the Tape Close Under the Arms and Make Sure The Tape is Flat Across the Back.
- Waist: Measure the Narrowest Part of your Waist.
- Hip: Measure 20cm Down from the Natural Waist Line.
- Sleeves: Measuring Points Shoulder Joint to Wrist Bone
- Shoulder: From Right Shoulder Joint to Left Shoulder Joint
- Back Length: Measure From Collar to Seat
Measurement in Inches.
There are no reviews yet.