Daniil Chrome White Racer Matte Leather Jacket
Supple sheepskin leather elevates a classic jacket in a smart bomber cut.
Bored of the usual black and browns, but still don’t want to tread near dangerous waters? This Daniil Chrome White Racer Matte Leather Jacket is ideal for the easy-going man. Skillfully crafted from real leather, the jacket features a soft satin lining stitched inside to absorb sweat and keep you at ease. It features a modern snap-button collar, frontal zip closure, and two outside pockets to keep your hands cozy through the chilly season. The angelic white piece gives way to dress this piece for casual and formal wear alike.
Shipping & Return
- We provide free shipping to countries around the world.
- All orders are shipped with a FDX or DHL tracking number.
- For customized and bespoke items, the delivery time may be longer than usual.
LeathersInn will accept the return/exchange of unworn/unwashed products within 30 days of the date of delivery. Customers are required to contact LeathersInn and provide the original receipt. Products that are worn, damaged, or have missing labels/tags will not be accepted for return/exchange.
After receiving your return, we will inspect it and validate the reason, after which your exchange order will be dispatched between the next 15 business days. In case of a refund, you will be credited the amount within 7 business days. Once you have been refunded you will receive an email confirmation and the refund is expected to be processed within 10 – 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
No return/exchange request will be considered for customers ordering two or more than two products at the same time. This is to restrict the practice of purchasing an item at a resale value and then returning the product in case there is no sale. This is also to discourage ordering more than one product for trial purposes and selecting one.
- Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: +1 (224) 391-4426
MEN SIZE GUIDE
- Chest: Measure Around the Fullest Part, Place the Tape Close Under the Arms and Make Sure the Take Flat Across the Back.
- Waist: Measure the Narrowest Part of your Waist.
- Sleeves: Measuring Points Shoulder Joint to Wrist Bone
- Shoulder: From Right Shoulder Joint to Left Shoulder Joint
- Back Length: Measure From Collar to Seat
Measurement in Inches.