Drew Vertical Channel Black Leather Biker Jacket
This classy Italian-leather jacket features a clean, minimalist design that shines the spotlight on the supple, lightweight sheepskin leather.
Perfect as everyday wear, this Drew Vertical Channel Black Leather Biker Jacket is crafted using genuine leather for a luxurious fit and feel. Made from 100% leather, this piece features a fully lined inner, stand collar, two-way zip front, adjustable waist buckles, and vertical channel stitch that switches up the traditional biker jacket look.
Shipping & Return
- We provide free shipping to countries around the world.
- All orders are shipped with a FDX or DHL tracking number.
- For customized and bespoke items, the delivery time may be longer than usual.
LeathersInn will accept the return/exchange of unworn/unwashed products within 30 days of the date of delivery. Customers are required to contact LeathersInn and provide the original receipt. Products that are worn, damaged, or have missing labels/tags will not be accepted for return/exchange.
After receiving your return, we will inspect it and validate the reason, after which your exchange order will be dispatched between the next 15 business days. In case of a refund, you will be credited the amount within 7 business days. Once you have been refunded you will receive an email confirmation and the refund is expected to be processed within 10 – 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
No return/exchange request will be considered for customers ordering two or more than two products at the same time. This is to restrict the practice of purchasing an item at a resale value and then returning the product in case there is no sale. This is also to discourage ordering more than one product for trial purposes and selecting one.
- Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: +1 (224) 391-4426
MEN SIZE GUIDE
- Chest: Measure Around the Fullest Part, Place the Tape Close Under the Arms and Make Sure the Take Flat Across the Back.
- Waist: Measure the Narrowest Part of your Waist.
- Sleeves: Measuring Points Shoulder Joint to Wrist Bone
- Shoulder: From Right Shoulder Joint to Left Shoulder Joint
- Back Length: Measure From Collar to Seat
Measurement in Inches.