Orson Burgundy Distressed Biker Leather Jacket
Crafted from smooth lambskin leather, this biker jacket with an asymmetric zippered closure gets softer and more comfortable with every wear.
A sight for sore eyes, this Orson Burgundy Distressed Biker Leather Jacket is crafted from supple Italian sheepskin leather that’s cross-stitched and quilted for exquisite style. A spread-out collar, asymmetrical front closure, and pockets give this piece a bold yet functional style. With rustic silver hardware and all-over stitching, this rugged piece is the only one you want accompanying you on the road.
Shipping & Return
- We provide free shipping to countries around the world.
- All orders are shipped with a FDX or DHL tracking number.
- For customized and bespoke items, the delivery time may be longer than usual.
LeathersInn will accept the return/exchange of unworn/unwashed products within 30 days of the date of delivery. Customers are required to contact LeathersInn and provide the original receipt. Products that are worn, damaged, or have missing labels/tags will not be accepted for return/exchange.
After receiving your return, we will inspect it and validate the reason, after which your exchange order will be dispatched between the next 15 business days. In case of a refund, you will be credited the amount within 7 business days. Once you have been refunded you will receive an email confirmation and the refund is expected to be processed within 10 – 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card.
No return/exchange request will be considered for customers ordering two or more than two products at the same time. This is to restrict the practice of purchasing an item at a resale value and then returning the product in case there is no sale. This is also to discourage ordering more than one product for trial purposes and selecting one.
- Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
- Email: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: +1 (224) 391-4426
MEN SIZE GUIDE
- Chest: Measure Around the Fullest Part, Place the Tape Close Under the Arms and Make Sure the Take Flat Across the Back.
- Waist: Measure the Narrowest Part of your Waist.
- Sleeves: Measuring Points Shoulder Joint to Wrist Bone
- Shoulder: From Right Shoulder Joint to Left Shoulder Joint
- Back Length: Measure From Collar to Seat
Measurement in Inches.